Thursday, April 30, 2009

"You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in!" -You're Only Old Once

So the verdict is in.....I am having surgery on my wrist on Wednesday. I just want it over and done with. This wrist trouble is interfering with my life! I will be super glad when it is done so I can get back to lifting and shooting and biking without having my wrist hurt. But oh what will I have to wine about then!!!! I have to take a week off of work so it works out with my scheduled days off I will have 12 day off. That will be nice. I figure of those 12 days only one or two will suck because of the surgery. Today has been a pretty uneventful day. After the doctor I paid all my bills and did a little laundry. I am going to go for a run this afternoon. That is about it. I know pretty exciting.

Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

i think we are ALL ready for your wrist to have surgery and now that your teeth are done we should be done with all your whining!!! :)