Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Many will walk in and out of your life...but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. -Eleanor Roosevelt


My quote today is from a card I got from the vet clinic. It was really nice that they sent it. Of course just when I thought I was over putting Charlie to sleep they send me this card and it made me cry all over again. Can't believe how attached I got to that stupid cat. I have not been up to much on my days off. Yesterday I lifted and ran. I hardly ever to both on the same day. But I knew it was going to be rainy today so figured I better get my run in yesterday. Today I watched Liam and Josie for a few hours so Amy could study for her test at school on Thur. Dexter does not like it when I watch Liam. He seems to be overwhelmed by all the noise. He always takes a long nap when Liam leaves. I shot my bow in the basement this afternoon. It is the first time I have shot it since April. I shot about 15 arrows and that was about all my wrist could take. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Not soon enough! I guess that is all I know for today.

Later Sharon

Posted by Picasa

No comments: