Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"If your driving down the highway and you throw a kitten out the window is that considered kitty litter?"



Four days off and I still could use another four day off! I have been busy but have had a great time. Sat. I spent most of the day cleaning and just getting stuff done that I had been putting off. I went for a three mile run in the morning before it got really cold out. Sat. night Rick and I went for a long walk with the dogs and then went to the local Mexican restaurant for supper. We had not been there for awhile, it was good as always.
Sunday morning I got up at the crack of dawn and went with Rick, Dale, Steve and Hannah to watch them all shoot the 25 meter in Waconia. I could not shoot it because of my wrist. They all came home with medals. Hannah shot a new state recorded. It was fun to visit with everyone at the shoot. Maybe next year I will be able to shoot it.
Monday I lifted for the first time in 3 weeks because the doctor said I could. Then it seemed like the day just flew by. At 2:00 I had to go to the dentist again. He drilled some of the cement out that he put in the root of the tooth and then put a pin in it. Then he finally put a temp. cap on it. I was there for two hours. It seemed like to took forever. Now I just have one more appointment and that is to put the real cap on. I will be glad when it is finally all done. I am tired of going to the dentist every other day.
Tue. I got up and ran 3 miles again. Running is getting easier again. Amy brought Liam and Josie over at 10:15 so she could go get her hair cut and colored. After she got back we packed the kids up and then went to Cassie's to pick her up and then went to the MOA. Amy wanted to get something to wear for Easter. The kids were super good but it is exhausting shopping with a two year old. Liam loved looking at all the rides in the park. He wanted to watch the coaster (roller coaster) He had fun. Of course all the fun comes at a price. He was super tired so he cried most of the way home. First Josie would cry and then Liam would cry. I am pretty sure I wanted to cry by the time we got home! Even with the crying on the way home I had a fun day. While I was gone Rick came to my house and got the wood railing on upstairs. It looks really good. He even left the outside light on for my. He so nice.
Today it is back to work. Up-date on my wrist. The shot does not seem to be working. I had high hopes that it would but it is not to be. My wrist has not stopped hurting. I am going to give it a couple of weeks in hope that it will get better. If it does not then I guess I will have to go to the Doctor again. It sucks getting old and having your body fall apart!
Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

haha, such a funny quote:)