Friday, April 17, 2009

Warm!


It is so nice to be warm! I love this weather, to bad it is going to get cold and rainy this weekend. I guess it is okay because I have to work the weekend. I did not do much yesterday. After work I took Dexter for a walk to Amy's house. Liam was all excited to see Dexter. I think he was more excited to see Dexter then me....I will have to leave Dexter home from now on! After that I just came home and did the dishes and ate and then watched part of a movie with Rick. I was in bed by 9:00. Today I think I am going to leave work early. I have to stop at mom's and get the addresses for her and dads anniversary party invites. Then I need to stop at the store and get paper, printer ink and envelops for the invites. I also want to lift tonight. To much to do this afternoon. That is about it. I know my life is soooo exciting.
Later
Sharon

No comments: