Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring




I think spring is finally here because the magnolia tree at work finally bloomed. I love the magnolia tree it is so pretty. I want one. The other picture is of two of the ducks that nest up on campus. There is a bunch of them that next on campus every year. They don't seem bothered by people at all. I had to work yesterday so that pretty much took care of my day. I had a really bad wrist day yesterday. I thought it was getting better but I guess not. I will see how it is today and then I will call the doctor. After work yesterday I took Dexter for a long walk with Dudley and Rick. He likes his walks. Today I am babysitting Liam and Josie. Right now I just have Liam and Josie is coming this afternoon. I am going to go to the store after I get done updating this. So I guess I better get going.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: