Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.That's something I wrote to myself and completely believe in. You can't be scared to set out to do something in life because you believe it may be similar to something, or because you don't know the clear cut path on how you're going to accomplish your goal or dream! Just take a step towards your belief daily - fearlessly, wholeheartedly, digging and dreaming within yourself, believing that as you push on through sacrifice, you will one day stand alone on top of a hill that you created that now encourages and inspires others to chase their dream. Knowing that through tenacity and patience anything can be achieved. If you simply believe." -Charles MASK Lewis

Happy Wednesday everyone. I really don't know much today. I am back at work and hate to be here because it is going to be so nice out again today. Maybe I will leave early. I think I have spring fever! Yesterday I took the dog for a walk and then ran to Amy house. She wanted me to go with her to take the kids for a walk. So we walked around Loon lake and stopped at the park for Liam to play. After that I walked back home. Yesterday afternoon I took my car in to have the oil changed and then went to the bank and Walmart and Hyvee. I had to go to two stores to get capers. I made olive and oregano chicken for super last night and I needed caper for it. It was really good. I figure if I only cook like once a month it should always be good. No use cooking more then that, who has time for cooking when there is so many other things to do.

Later Sharon

No comments: