Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter


I have Easter off this year. It has been a few years since I have not had to work on Easter. I am glad that I finally get it of. It always makes me sad to think that I missed the last year that Christa believed in the Easter Bunny because I had to be at work. So I missed the last year of seeing her excitement when she come down in the morning to see what the Easter Bunny left her. I hate working on holidays. I know poor poor me! So being I am not working this year I have a full day planed. We are going to church in the morning and then we are going to Rick's mom's house for lunch. After that we are going to my mom's house for supper. I should be good and full by the end of the day.
Last night Rick and I took Dexter and Dudley for a walk. We went to a fenced in track and let them run. It was so funny to watch Dexter. He has such short little legs that he could not keep up with Dudley. I thought he was going to have a heart attack he was running so hard. After that we went to Amy's house so we could give Liam and Josie there Easter gifts. We did not stay long because we had not had supper yet and it was already 7:00. Rick made a delish pizza for supper that we finally got to eat at 8:00. Then I kicked Rick out and went to bed.
Hope you all have a great Easter!
Later Sharon

No comments: