Monday, April 13, 2009

"Take The Good"

Liam looking for Easter Eggs
Adam flying Liam's kite
Josie

Josie and Jeff....so cute !

I had a great Easter. I went to Church in New Richland with Ricks family. I like the Church in Waseca way better. After Church we went to Ricks mom's house for lunch. The food was very good and we had a nice time. After that we went to my mom's house. The kids had an Easter egg hunt and then the big kids flew kits. We ate and ate and ate all day long. I was soooo full when I got home. We did not get home until almost 7:30. Rick and I took the dogs for a walk since then had been in there kennels all day long. It did me good to go for a walk too since I ate so much candy all day long!
Today I took Dexter in to get a hair cut. He looks so much better. He really needed it. He does not even look like the same dog. I will put his picture up shortly. I also lifted this morning. Rick just stopped by with Subway for lunch and now I am going to go do some cleaning.

Have a great Monday.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: