Thursday, April 23, 2009

SAD

Charlie is not longer with me. I discovered on Monday that she had been using my ottoman for a litter box. I had put it in the basement up on a table and covered it with a sheet. I just wanted it out of my living room for awhile to give me more room. I paid a lot of money for this ottoman as it matched my sofa. Well unknown to me Charlie decided it would be a good place to pee and poop for the last week. It was totally ruined. I was so upset. So I threw the ottoman out and then Charlie decided she would poop on the floor of the basement and she also peed on my living room floor the next morning. So Tuesday I called the vet and had her put to sleep. It was really hard to do. I loved Charlie but I could not have a cat ruining everything I own. And I was not going to spend hundreds of dollars trying to figure out what was the matter with her. I cried and cried when she was gone. It has been hard to not have her around anymore. Stupid Cat! So needless to say I did not have a good Tuesday.

Yesterday was much better. I had my hair cut. I cut about 3 inches off. It looks much better now. In the afternoon and I went for a run around Clear Lake. I have not ran around the lake since last July 4th. I ran almost the whole 5 miles. I would say I walked about 1/2 of a mile total. It was hard but it felt so good. I really need to get out running more.

My wrist is killing me today. I am going back to the doctor next Thursday. Not soon enough. I just wanted it taken care of so it does not hurt any more. It looks like I have an alien growing out of my wrist the cyst has gotten so big. It is gross!

Today I am back at work, working really hard.
Later
Sharon

No comments: