Monday, April 27, 2009

"If a students gets the swine flu do we take them to the doctor or the vet?" -Noel Williams


It has been a rainy weekend, but it was okay because I had to work. I was just glad the rain held off in the mornings until I had a chance to open all the buildings. So after opening buildings for the last two days my wrist was killing me. I figured it out today and I open at a minimum 131 doors per day. That is a 131 times I have to hold a key and twist my wrist. No wonder my wrist hurts! Good thing I only have to open buildings on the weekend. Saturday Amy and Adam had Josie baptised. After the baptism's we all went to there house for supper. It was fun. I have some cute pictures of Josie but I did not download them yet. I will try and get them up in the next couple of days. They showed my house three times last week. It is really a pain keeping the house super clean all the time. I hope it sells fast. But with my luck I will still be in it a year from now. I am trying to not get my hopes up on it selling fast. Today I am leaving work early to go to the dentist to finally get my cap on. I will be so glad when it is done! No more dentist for at least 6 months!!!!
Later Sharon

No comments: