Sunday, April 3, 2011

They are back.....

Yesterday all the frogs came back. It was like they all came out all at once it was so loud. They were croaking like crazy all night long. It was nice to hear because that must mean spring is finally here to stay! It is also another reason that I love living where we do. We  have so much nature to see and hear.  The dogs love it here with the big yard they now have to run around in. Dexter never wants to come in the house.
Yesterday Rick went to shoot the 25 meter and I stayed home and lifted and got some laundry done. When he got back to town we went to Owatonna to pick up his bike. Once we got to the bike shop he decided he need new tires so we did not even get his bike. I did find out that my bike should be in on Monday or Tuesday. I am very excited to get it and get out on the road. It should be a great year to go biking. When we got home we took the dogs for a walk. I am really happy with how good Morgan is walking. She does not pull at all on the leash. She is a smart dog. I was completely out of breath when we walked. On Thur. and Friday I had lots of trouble breathing. I had to use my inhaler several times. I was very happy when I woke up on Sat. and was breathing normal. But I guess it was not all the way normal since walking made me breath heavy. I am not liking this asthma crap to much. Last night for supper Rick grilled us some delish buffalo steak. Then we watched two parts of the series on Starz called Camelot. It is very good.
Today Rick is shooting the second day of the 25 meter. I was going to go watch but he said I should stay home because it is super cold in the building and it was going to go fast and he should be home by 1:00. So I slept in until 8:15 this morning, both dogs were in the sleeping in mode too. I am going to try and run on the tread mill this morning and see how it goes. Hopefully I can breath....
Later Sharon

No comments: