Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy Lady

United States
7,314
Canada
255
South Korea
68
United Kingdom
33
Russia
28
Taiwan
19
Japan
18
Germany
14
India
13
Australia
12


So if you have blog you can look at your stats and find out who is looking at it. What is above is all the places that have had people look at my blog in the past year. Kind of cool to think that people from all over the word have looked at what I have posted.
Last night we were eating supper and the dogs started barking like crazy. Well usually it is because there is a squirrel in the yard. So Rick went to let them out and there was a lady standing in the yard. She said to Rick that she was just going to cut through our yard to get to her apartment building. Rick asked her where it was because if she went through our back yard it was all  swamp. She was all confused and said she had been chasing after the Schwans truck and she thought he had gone down our street. Now she just wanted to get back home. So Rick told her how to get back to apartment. Well after she left he got a little worried about her since she seemed so confused as to where she was. So he decided he would go check on her to make sure she made it home. He found her with a gallon of ice cream going into her apartment building. She must have found the Schwans man! She really had no idea where she was but yet she told Rick she had lived in Waseca all her life. Seems a little odd to me.
Today I went to the dentist for a check up/cleaning. I did not have any cavities!!! I was very happy about that. After the dentist I went and got my hair cut and colored. It was soooo full of gray, I have not had it colored since Dec. I don't think I will be going that long again without a dye job.
I am not liking this wet weather. Morgan came running in the house this morning and left muddy foot prints everywhere before I could catch her. She just looks at me and wags her tail, she has no idea why I am yelling at her to stop.
I think I will make cookies this afternoon. It is a good day for it.
Later Sharon

No comments: