Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring is in the air.....

I think it is finally here. It is warm enough now that you can actually go outside without gloves on your hands. Yesterday was so nice out. After work I had to pick up Liam and Josie because Amy and Adam had to go to a wake. When we got home we went outside and played. It was nice to be out in the fresh air. Liam and I were throwing sticks in the creek by our house and I told him he could not go by it without me because I did not want him to fall in it and drown. Well that was a mistake because then he kept asking me who drowned in the water. I had to tell him over and over again that no one drowned. But he still told Josie she could not go by the water because someone fell in and drowned. I guess I better watch what I say.
Yesterday Amy, Liam, Josie and Christa came to visit me at work and brought me a donut.  So on top of eating peeps all morning I ate a donut and then I went to Caribou because I could get a free drink and so I got a mocha. By the time I was done with all that I felt like I was going to vomit! I am pretty sure I gained 10 pounds yesterday. Thank goodness Rick made me a delish salmon and shrimp supper so I ate something healthy for the day. Great news I ORDERED MY NEW BIKE!!! I should be riding in style withing a couple of weeks!!!!! Tonight is the last night of archery league so we are having a pizza party. Next week will just be practice and then it is State. I will be ready for archery to be done and to move on to outside sports, like bike riding!!!
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

But Nana, just tell me who drowned in the creek!!!!!!