Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know-you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever." - Jamie Randall in Love and Other Drugs

Last night Rick and I watched Love and Other Drugs. What a good movie, if you get a chance you should watch it. 
Rick brought home Chipotle's for supper last night. We split a burrito. They are so good but so huge. Even splitting it I could not eat it all. I don't know how anyone can eat a whole one, there is 1020 calories in it. That is half of your daily calories. I guess if you eat next to nothing the rest of the day it would be okay :)
Today is my last day of work then I have 3 days off. I will be glad to sleep in tomorrow. Of course Rick has been playing fetch  with Morgan from the bed that last two mornings so I am sure I will get a ball pushed into my face while I am trying to sleep in. She will play fetch FOREVER. 
It is nice to see the sun today and see that all the snow has melted. 
Today I took an asthma control test and it said I should go see my doctor because my asthma is not being controlled. The longest I have gone without using my inhaler has been 5 days and that was shortly after I was at the doctor. Lately I have to use it 4-5 times a week. Of course I am still of the mindset that I don't have asthma. I don't like it one bit so I figure I will just keep denying it until my inhaler runs out. It has a counter on it and I thought I only had 39 puffs left on it but looking at it with my glasses on today I see I have 139 puffs left. That should give me a long time yet! As long as it does not get worse then it is now I should be just fine. 
Later Sharon

No comments: