Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nate: " Claire, you wanna know a secret? I spent my whole life being scared. Scared of not being ready, of not being right, of not being who I should be. And where did it get me?"-Six Feet Under

I had some pictures I wanted to put on here today but for some reason blog spot keeps rejecting them. I guess they will just have to wait. I have not been up to much the last couple of days.  Yesterday I had to take my bike over to Owatonna because when it was shipped the bike handle was scuffed up and the new one came in. I also went to Fleet Farm to get a sub pump for us and one for Ricks mom. While I was there I did a little shopping for the dogs. They have the best pet department. I got them some new chicken stack treats and some chewys. And I also got them a new mat for there food and water and I may have bought them a new toy. I told Rick when I got home that he should not let me go to Fleet Farm alone.  While I was at Fleet Farm I found out that they have licorice pastels. They are favorite candy nest to Peeps. I had to get a bag of them and now I cannot stop eating them. Good thing they are only 5 calories for one serving. Okay a serving is only 7 pieces and I may have eaten  way more then 7 pieces. But they are soooo good

On my days off I have lifted twice and ran on the tread mill once. I really hope it is nice out on Friday like they say it is going to be. I would love to get back on the bike. 
I hear 7 more pieces of candy calling my name......
Later 
Sharon 

No comments: