Friday, April 22, 2011

Just one week

I would like just one week. One week to be able to get out of bed and have nothing hurt. No back pain, no muscle pulls, no trouble breathing, no trouble seeing, no arthritis just feel good. Is that asking to much? I would even take just feeling 95% good. I know what a dreamer I am.
Last night Morgan came in the house all muddy again so Rick gave her a feet wash in the bathtub. While he was doing that his razor fell down and the razor blade part fell off. This morning it was sitting on the bathtub edge when I took a shower but when I came back into the bathroom it was gone. I knew right away that Morgan had taken it. So the search was on. We looked everywhere and then I remembered that she had gone back into our bed so Rick look and there it was. Stupid dog, she is always hiding stuff in our bed. I was just glad we found it  before she decided to chew it up and get down to the actual razor blade and cut herself. She will take anything she finds on the floor and chew on it or hide it. It is worse then having a baby in the house. It is pretty funny when you give Dexter and Morgan a chewy and Morgan will run and hid hers and then steal Dexter's away from him and eat it up. Poor Dexter.
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

Get used to it, that is what happens as you get older!!!