Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The perfect jeans

I hate shopping for jeans. It so hard to find any that fit me. I have pretty much given up on finding any that are not at least 4 inches to long for me. If that was the only problem I could live with it because I have been hemming pants up as long as I can remember. Most jeans I try on will fit in the legs and butt but then they are huge in the waist. That is if the waist actually sits on the waist. Most of them sit on the hips and then every time you sit down your butt crack is almost showing. Really that is not a very good look for anybody! It is either that or the waist is so high that you look like you are living in the 1980's. So finally last spring Cassie made me go to the Levis store in the MOA and try on a ton of different jeans. Well I found two pair that fit me good and I liked. Of course they cost a small fortune. So I need some new jeans again so I thought I would be able just go get the same kind again. Oh no they no longer make the jeans I wanted. So the search is on again. I did go on ebay and found some so I ordered one yesterday. Hopefully they are the same as the ones I have.
Last night Rick and I went for a 24.5 mile bike ride. It was so nice out, a perfect night for a bike ride. When we got back into town we stopped at Amy's house because she told me she made some ice cream and of course I wanted to try it. It was delish! With my new bike I got a new computer on it that tells my mileage  etc. It also has a heart monitor with it. I am not so sure I like having the heart monitor on because now I can really see how bad of shape I am in. We were going up this big ass hill going into the wind and my heart rate went up to 191. Of course Ricks only went up to 130. But his resting heart rate is around 45-50. Sometimes I wonder how he is living his heart rate is so slow. Anyhow most of the time I average around 167 while going fast. I looked it up the other day on the American Heart Assoc. page and it said my max heart rate should be around 171 while exercising. So I guess I did pretty good. I hope by the end of the summer I can keep it down to 150.
Back to work today
Later Sharon

No comments: