Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"If your going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Did you know that on July 2 we will be halfway through 2009. 182 days done and 182 days to go. I really hope the next 182 days are a lot better then the last 182.

I am on my last day of my first 5 day rotation at work. It is the first 5 day rotation I have worked in 9 weeks. Between my wrist and all the other crap that has medical happened to me I have had to take a lot of time off. I don't hardly remember how to work 5 days in a row. It has been hard to get myself out of bed at 3:55 A.M. I will be glad to sleep in tomorrow.

Other then work I have not been up to a lot. Rick painted the bathroom and Jese's old room this weekend while I was working. They look great. After he was done I moved a few things over. I am planing to get a bunch of stuff moved on my days off. I took the weekend off because we always run the 5 mile race around Clear Lake on the 4th of July. I am pretty sure I will be walking most of the race. Good thing it is a walk/run.

Saturday I went to Beth's graduation party after work. It was lots of fun to see all the relatives. We don't get to see each other enough.

I go to the doctor tomorrow so I should find out when my surgery is going to be. I have been getting a bit anxious about it. Not so much about the surgery but the fact that I am going to be sick again. I am really dreading not feeling well and not be able to do what I want to. It has taken me almost 2 weeks to start to feel normal after getting out of the hospital. I really don't want to start all over again. Hopefully it all goes well and I will recover much faster this time. At least I know what I am in for this time.

I got a bunch of parking stuff to do at work today so I better go.
Later Sharon

No comments: