Wednesday, June 10, 2009

There's no place like home.



I know you have all been waiting so here are the pictures I promised. The blue/green stint is the one that is going into my gallbladder and the white one is the second one the doctor put in going into my pancreas. I know pretty cool.
I am so happy to be home. Even if I am so tired that I can hardly move. I got home around 11:00. Christa came and picked me up from the hospital and got me into the house. Rick had flowers waiting for me when I got home. That was nice. After Christa left I took a shower in my own shower, with my own shampoo and soap. It was wonderful. I ate a very small lunch and then had to drive over to Amy's house. They showed my house at 1:00 so I had to leave. I don't know who was more excited to see me Liam or Dexter. They both missed me. Dexter sat on my lap the whole time I was there. When I left Liam kept saying "no Nana no go home." I told him when I feel a little better he can come over to play. After I go home I was pretty tired. I did not do much. Dexter and I sat outside for awhile. It is cold out!
Good news. They are showing my house again on Monday to the person who looked at it yesterday. It is a good sign when they have a second showing. I can only hope.
Well I can hear the couch calling to me.....
Later Sharon

No comments: