Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimming

Liam splashing Christa

Liam eating his cake


Yesterday Amy, Liam, Josie, Christa and I went up to Cassie and Nicks house for the day. We went to a couple of stores and then went out for lunch at the Roasted Pear. The food was really good. After that we went to the pool to go swimming. I guess you cannot take pictures at the pool so the only one I got was the top photo. After I took it they told me I could not take anymore. Liam and Josie both loved the water. Liam had lots of fun and did not want to go home. I even put on a swimming suit and exposed my whiter the white skin to the sun. We had a really good day. After swimming we went back to Cassie and Nick's house and let Liam eat a piece of cake that I had bought him. For some reason Amy got mad at us because we did not take Liam's shirt off before he ate......I am sure the chocolate will come out of the shirt. Today I am at work.
Later Sharon

No comments: