Thursday, June 11, 2009

GO CASSIE GO!!!!!!


In all my sickness I forgot to tell you about Cassie. She got a big promotion at work! She is a great worker and they love her at Target. She had to make it through 3 interviews and beat out lots of other people for the job. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You did good!

Christa said I had to update my blog because she could not look at it until I changed the pictures. Not much has happened since the last update. Just been home. I am getting better. I have been able to eat will no ill affects. So now that all the fluids they have pumped in me are out I weighted myself this morning. I went from 103 before I got sick to 98 lbs now. Not to bad considering I did not eat anything for 5 days. Now I will have to work on gaining it back so I can start to feel good enough to run and bike again. Should not take to long I hope.

Hope the sun stays out today.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: