Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!


Liam was over yesterday and he wanted to share my ice coffee. So of course I had to let him. You can never start a coffee habit to soon!
I RAN TODAY! I am so excited to be able to run again. I have not ran in 22 days. That is a long time! It was slow going but felt pretty good. I ran 3 miles. If had not been so hot out I am sure it would have even gone better. I am just happy to be able to run at all and to feel almost normal again. I lifted yesterday and that went very well too. Not up to my pre-hospital weights yet but getting there. I should be completely back about the time I have to go in for surgery and then I can start all over again!
I don't have time to update much today. I have to hem some curtains for Christa and I am trying to get a few things moved to Ricks house today. I guess it will be my house too so I should stop calling it Ricks house.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: