Monday, June 15, 2009

Pity Party




Last night I was having a pity party for myself. I am sick of not feeling good. I know poor poor me!
The pictures are of some of the flowers that I got while in the hospital. They are all so pretty and they still look good after a week. It is nice to have flowers in the house. They smell so good. I did not do to much all weekend. Saturday I made Rick take me to Kohl's because I had 30% off. I really needed some new summer clothes. I got lots of shirts and 3 pairs of shorts. After that Rick had a job to look at so I took a nap in the car while he looked at it. When I got home I took Dexter for a walk and then took my lawn chair and book to the back yard and read. Saturday night we just watched a movie.
Sunday WAC had a shoot so I went out there to watch and visit. It was fun to see everyone. Maybe someday I will be able to shoot again (this is the pity party for myself talking again.) After the shoot we went out for lunch with a couple of the people. We went to the local Mexican restaurant. I had vegetable burritos. I only ate one and boy did my stomach hurt after that. They are not even spicy. After an hour or so I felt better. After that I took a nap, this is the lack of energy I wish I would get rid of. I am always so tired. Rick came over and we grilled chicken breast for supper. Well I was going to cook but he ended up doing all the cooking. He is so nice. After that we just watched a little TV and then it was off to bed.
I am feeling better each day, it is just taking soooo long. I really wish I could go out and run and bike and lift again. I am really sad that I cannot run the half marathon on Sat. with the girls in Duluth. I know I was not in as good as shape as I was last year but I was looking forward to running it. I am going to go up to Duluth and cheer the girls on. We should have lots of fun.
Today I am going to clean so they can show my house again. This is the person that is coming back for a second look. I hope they make an offer.
Okay I am done with the pity party. I will try to be cheerful and happy from now on. I just have to remember that I am getting better everyday!
Have a good Monday
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: