Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Think I Will Keep Him????


This is Dexter. I have had him since Friday morning to see if I like him. After a bad start things have gotten much better and I think I am falling in love. I know what do I want a dog for..... But he is just so ugly/cute how can you resist. Charlie and Dexter are finally getting along a little better. Well at least Charlie will now come down off the fridge and be in the same room as Dexter, it will get better. But I have to send Dexter back to Rita's house for a couple days because I am going to VEGAS!!! I leave on Wed. afternoon, I cannot wait! It should be lots of fun again this year. I hope to shoot much better this year then last. Of course my bad shooting last year did earn my $40.00 in winnings. Yesterday I shot my regions score in Faribault. I shot a 296 35X. I was happy with that, again much better then last years regions score. This year archery is going much better, it has been a lot more fun now that I have decided that I am going to just relax about it and not get all worked up if I have a bad night. Well I guess I should get in the shower and get going on my day. Have a great Super Bowl Sunday everyone.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

or a good SUSHI SUNDAY!!!