Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Nothing is as far away as one minute ago." -Jim Bishop

This is my high school graduation picture. I know I was a hottie. Notice the space between my front two teeth, thank God I got that fixed. I made the vest that I was wearing, and I still have the bracelet and my graduation ring. I graduated in 1980. Oh so long ago.
Enough of that.....today I have not been up to to much. I went for a 3 mile run outside today. It is the first time I have run outside since thanksgiving. Oh I am way out of shape. My legs felt like rubber when I got done. I am pretty sure they are going to hurt tonight. I have a long way to go. But I am excited to be running at all. I sure hope my legs hold up. I figure if I keep wishing that they hold up it is bound to come true.
Other then that I have not done much today, just boring stuff. It is off to work tomorrow. I have to work 5 days in a row. I am sure it is going to just about kill me. I better get to bed early tonight. I did manage to get out of bed before 8:00 this morning. Way better then the last few days. That's it for today.
Later Sharon

No comments: