Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Vegas Pictures

Eric and Serena
For Steve.....A Purple Car
This is one of the trucks that drive up and down the strip
Man it is hard to be back. I was so tired at work yesterday. I just wanted to go home and go to bed. But I made it. I think it will take about a week for me to recover from Vegas. Last night after work we went to the club to shoot. I did not shoot very good 291 31X. I was just to tired, by the end of the game I was having a hard time holding my bow up. Hope tonight goes a little better at league in Faribo. I guess I can quit complaining now! I need to call to get my taxes done, I finally got all my forms in the mail. I hope I get a little money back so I can go back to Vegas again next year. I know I kept saying this was going to be my last year but I really want to go back again. It is just so much fun. Charlie is so happy that I am home. She will not leave me alone. I was all excited to get Dexter on Sunday but now Rita wants to keep it for the weekend because she is going to be home alone and wants it to keep her company. Hooker! So now I won't get it until next week.
Good job Jese on getting a job interview. Hope you get the job!
Later Sharon Posted by Picasa

No comments: