Friday, February 27, 2009

I should have known.....

I should have known it was going to be a bad day yesterday when the first thing I did was to spill coffee down my white uniform shirt. I decided to treat myself to a Caribou Coffee and the first drink resulted in coffee spilled all over my shirt. I did not have another shirt to change into so I put a sweater over it for the rest of the day.
Then there was the snow......It took my an 1 1/2 hours to get home. It usually takes me 45 minutes. It took me 40 minutes just to get from Northfield to Faribo. It was a very stressful drive home. I was suppose to go to league in Faribo last night but I did not. Rick picked me up and we just shot in Waseca. I shot a 295 29x. I was still a little wound up from the drive home. I should have just waited and shot tonight. Oh well.
I did have one really good thing happen yesterday. My Kindle finally came. Rick gave it to me for Christmas but it was on back order since Dec. The good news is that because he waited so long I got the new/better version of it. I think I am really going to like it. It is the best gift ever for a book lover like me.
Today it is back to work. The roads were okay coming to work. I was going along pretty good until I got behind a road grader that was going 5 to 10 miles an hour. I had to wait until the 4 cars in front of me passed him and then I was able to. So I just made it to work on time.
Well I guess I have wined enough for one day.
Later

No comments: