Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

Last night instead of going to the club shooting I took the night off and watched Dirty Dancing. It is one of those movies you just need to watch every year or so.
Did I tell you that today is my only day of work and then I leave for VEGAS!!!!!! I think I may have written about it once or twice before. Today is already been to long and I have only been at work for 2 hours.
Tonight I have to go shoot for league and then I am going to get my stuff packed. I cannot pack until then because I put all my clothes etc in my bow case. I have everything ready to go, I just need to pack it in. Somehow I think I may have a little trouble getting it all in. You just never know what you will need on vacation.
I hope Christa gets over her winter blues soon. I will try and soak up a bunch of sunshine for her when I am in VEGAS.
Lets see it is now 8:20 only 7 hours and 10 minutes to go before I can leave work.
Tick tock, tick tock ,tick tock, tick tock, tick tock........
Later Sharon

No comments: