Monday, February 2, 2009

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
Happy Monday! I only have to work one day this week and then it is off to Vegas!!!!!I am pretty sure I my have said that in my last blog but I figured I should remind everyone again that I will be where it is sunny and warm and you will all be in the snow and cold!
So that is me in the picture. I am not sure how old I was. I think I must have been around 12 or 13. I have some really sweet glasses on. Cassie if you look at the bottom of all the stuffed toys you will see your dog that you had to take everywhere when you were little.
I am not going to do to much today, just try and get my stuff packed for Vegas. I lifted this morning. Trying to get back on a good lifting schedule. It is hard with archery. Tonight I am going to go to the club and shoot a little. I know my life is just to exciting. Well since it is now almost noon I guess I should go eat some lunch.
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: