Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Money Out The Door

Last week I broke a tooth off so today I went to the dentist to have it checked and to have my teeth cleaned. Of course they cannot just put a filling in the tooth. To much of it is gone and the filling that is already in it is huge and is falling out. So I get to put a crown on it. My dental insurance will pay for 50% of it. So I will have to pay around $400. Can you believe they get $800. for a crown. What a rip!
I rode my bike today. I have not rode it since Jan 8th. That is a long time. I have really let my cardio go this winter. I am glad it will be getting nice out soon so I will be able to get back outside running and biking. I just hate doing it inside, it's not the same.
I had to book our camp site for the half-marathon already. I checked today and the place we stayed at last year was already filling up. If we don't get in I can cancel and only have to pay a small charge. Or maybe if we don't get in I will go up anyway and just have a fun weekend.
I am suppose to be cleaning my bathroom right now not be on the computer, so I guess I better get to it.
Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

Good thing you are getting $2800 back from taxes so you can pay for your teeth!