Saturday, February 21, 2009

$2892.00


I had my taxes done this week and I got some good news when I picked them up yesterday. I am getting $2892. back! I always worry that I will have to pay in but I worried for nothing this year. I am happy that I am getting so much back because that means that I should be able to go to Vegas again next year. Of course it is a long time away and lots can happen before then. But I am putting it all in my savings account.
So driving into work today sucked. I guess the State has run out of money for snow plowing because they did not have HWY 13 plowed this morning! I never drove over 30 miles an hour until I got to Morristown. Once I got onto HWY 60 I was able to go 40-50. It was a tense drive in. I hope it gets warm again and melts all this snow. I am ready for spring.
Last night I got 7 1/2 hours of sleep. It was soooo nice. I actually woke up this morning and was not tired. I need to get to bed early more often.
I am at work so I guess I better get back to it.
Later Sharon

No comments: