Wednesday, January 28, 2009

'A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

In one week I will be in Vegas. I cannot wait, it is going to be warm! I am very sick of the cold weather. I wish it would just warm up a little bit.
I have not been up to to much the last few days. I am pretty much over my cold so that is nice. Last night I had league at WAC. I shot pretty good. Much better then last week. It was fun. Hope to keep it up for Thur. night
Just had to respond to a call at work...there was a student dresses in a chicken suit standing in the food service by the eggs with a sign that said " How would you feel if I was eating your babies." Pretty funny. I think the students have to much time on there hands, I say give them more homework!
Okay I guess I better get to work. Hope there is no more chicken sightings!
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

Did you explain to the chicken that they weren't babies unless there was a rooster there with all of the hens so they were all just worthless eggs that should be ate anyways!