Thursday, February 19, 2009

Archery


So not much is new. Last night I went to the club to go shoot. So while there I changed the way I hold my release, changed the draw length on my bow and I am shooting new arrows. Why you ask would you change all of that. Well the arrows are just a small change, they fly better then the other ones I was shooting and since I did not have to pay for them I might as well use them. I am changing the way I hold my release because I tend to hold my pinkie finger out when I pull back and then I cannot get the release to go off because my hand is to tense. I will see how it works tonight. I changed my draw length because I was just a little to short and I was bringing my head forward to look out my peep. So I hope all the changes work out. I shot pretty good last night after we changed things up.
After shooting we went back to my house and started to watch a movie. But I was tired so I kicked Rick out and was in bed before 9:00. I got a good nights sleep. Today I am at work and then league in Faribault tonight.
I hope it warms up again before this weekend. I have to work and I hate to open buildings when it is cold out.
Later Sharon

No comments: