Monday, March 2, 2009



Today is my Friday! I have three days off and it sounds like it is going to be nice out. I hope all the snow melts fast. I want to see green again.

I finally got Dexter. I got him on Sat afternoon. He is doing pretty good. We are having some adjustments to Charlie but it is getting there. At least Charlie will come down off the fridge while Dexter is around. The trouble is Dexter is afraid of her so he barks and then she gets pissed. I am going to spend my days off working on the barking thing. I should get better after a week or so.....

I am really loving my Kindle. I am like a kid in a candy story, so many books I want to read how do I pick! I can tell already I will be spending way to much on books. It is worth it because I love to read.
I am at work and it is my lunch time so I am going to go eat
Later Sharon

No comments: