Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today is my Friday!!!!

Today is my Friday...... here I come 4 day weekend!!! Because it is my Friday I went to Kwik Trip and got myself a coffee AND a donut! It was super good. I have a donut addiction so I cannot have them often or I would turn into the donut blimp. I should not have had one because now I want another one........

Not much has been going on. I have just been working. Tue. night I had our last night of league in Waseca. I only shot a half of a game because my wrist was killing me. Tonight I have league in Faribault. Not sure if I will be able to shoot because again my wrist is killing me. I had to do my parking updates at work yesterday and with all the writing and typing it really did not help the wrist situation. Oh well I will go to league regardless.

Poor poor Rick is super sick. He has a really bad cold. He was so sick that last night after work I went to his house and took Dudley for a walk with Dexter . It was a lot more work to walk two dogs. Dudley wanted to be in the lead at all times. And then when we turned around we had a big leash tangle up. Then Dexter just wanted to play with Dudley and not walk. I am sure I look pretty funny trying to keep the two dogs walking. It was so cold out walking, my fingers froze. I wish the warm weather would come back.

I have not lifted all week because again my wrist hurts and lifting really makes it bad. I also have not biked or ran since Sunday. I really need to get moving or I will never be able to run 13 miles in June.

Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

your starting to sound like christa with all this donut talk:)