Monday, March 30, 2009

GREAT WEEKEND





I had a really great weekend. Saturday I babysat Liam and Josie. We had lots of fun. I discovered it is a lot harder to watch Liam and Josie and Dexter and Charlie! They are all a lot of work but tons of fun! Saturday night Amy had Rick and me over for my birthday supper. Adam grilled for us. Jese also came up for my birthday. Christa was not feeling well so she did not come up. Jese made the best cake ever for my birthday, it is called a tuxedo cake. It was sooooo good. He did a great job making it. We had lots of fun at Amys house. Sunday I went to Rochester to watch an archery shoot. My wrist was way to sore for me to shoot. It was fun just to watch everyone and visit. When we got back I was to lazy to really want to do anything so Rick and I took the dogs for a walk. Then last night we just watched a movie.

Today I went to the dentist to have the second part of my root canal done. Now I have two more appointments and it will be all done. I am going to make cup cakes this afternoon to take to the archery club tonight. We have our end of the year party. Should be lots of fun.

I guess I better go eat lunch and then get those cupcakes done.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: