Wednesday, March 11, 2009

POOR POOR DEXTER


Poor poor Dexter, today he went into the vet and lost his manhood. The poor little guy is soooo sleepy and sore. He came home and tried to stay awake but soon his head was just to heavy and he gave into sleep. He also had an ear infection, so now I have to give him medicine for the next week. Charlie does not know what to think because Dexter is not chasing her around and barking. I am thinking she likes the melo Dexter much better.

Today I got to go to the dentist for 1 1/2 hours. It took forever. But now my tooth has its temp cap on it. It is much better because the tooth was really falling apart.

I have not gotten a whole lot done today between taking the dog to the vet and the dentist my day was shot. I did get to ride my bike this morning. I wish it was nice out because then I could go outside and run. Tonight I am making fish again for supper. I am going to bake them tonight. They should be good.

I hear my dishing calling.......wash me wash me........
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

you forgot to say that your favorite daughter came and visited you today!!

Sharon said...

Cassie did not come to visit me today......