Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bad Dog!!!

It was back to work for me yesterday after taking Monday off to go to the dentist. I have used 23 hours of sick leave this week. Good thing I have almost 600 hours of sick leave. Last night I had league in Waseca. I have not shot for a week because of my tooth making me sick. It went very well. I shot a 296 41 X. It is the first time this year I have shot over 40 X. I was happy with how it went.
So Dexter was a naughty boy last night. We went to bed around 9:00 and just as I was falling a sleep Dexter started to cry at the gate, I put a baby gate up in my room at night so he cannot go downstairs. Well of course I ignored him for awhile but then I gave up and let him outside to go potty. Well this morning I discovered that I really should not have ignored him because he left me a little pile of poop right by the gate. I sure am glad I did not step in it last night in the dark! So not sure if I should be mad at Dexter or myself for ignoring him when he was crying to get out. Lesson learned.
That is not all Dexter did that was naughty last night. He got my bra off my closet floor and chewed it up. He put a big hole in it. I was not very happy about that. He has not chewed on any of my clothes since the first couple of days I had him and I made him stop doing it. I don't think he was ever taught anything before I got him. He just did what he wanted. I guess I still have some work to do with him! It is just like having a kid, the teaching never ends!
Today is my Friday, I have my first 4 day weekend. I am happy to be on my 4 days on and 4 days off rotation.

Work is waiting....

Later Sharon

No comments: