Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy Weekend


Rick in the Shoot-Off Posted by Picasa

I had a fun weekend. Sat. I got up early and Rick and I left for Duluth for the MSAA State Shoot. We got up there around 10:00 and we shot at noon. It was lots of fun shooting. I got to shot with Kim and Julie so it was just like shooting at home. I did okay. I got 294 35X. I had a 96 in the first game then a 98 and then 100. As you can see I just need to settle down and then I did good. Something about shooting the big state tournament always brings out the nerves. Rick did good. He got 4th in the money class in a shoot-off for 4th and 5th place. Lots of people from FAC and WAC did very good bringing home lots of trophies. After shooting Rick and I came home. We got back to Waseca about 8:00. We watched the movie Twilight. It was pretty good.
Sunday morning Rick and I went for a 16 mile bike ride. We got out before it got too windy. I was kind of a baby because I did not want to ride into the wind and I made Rick turn around. After all it was my first bike ride of the season, didn't want to push it to hard. The rest of Sunday I did lots of cleaning and fun stuff like that. Oh I did take Dexter to the dog wash place they have in Waseca. It is just like a car wash only for dogs. Dexter did not like it but he is nice and clean now. He really needed a bath. I was super tired last night so I was in bed by 8:30. You would think I would not be tired today but I am . It was hard to get out of bed this morning to go to work. It must be the rain.
Have a happy rainy Monday everyone.
Later Sharon


No comments: