Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Do the day and let the day do you."

Liam did not want me to take his picture he just wanted my juice
Dexter


I have had a couple nice relaxing days off. Dexter, Charlie and I are all getting along pretty good. We still have some work to do. Dexter still barks at Charlie but it is getting better.
I found out yesterday that we got into the Grandma's half-marathon in Duluth again this year. It will be fun to have Christa up there this year too. I sure hope my leg holds up. I am going to go for a run today. It is really nice out.
So my birthday is coming up and this year I am telling everyone that I do not want them to buy me anything. Instead I want them to go out and do something nice for someone else and then tell me about it. I don't care if it is big or small just do something nice. Cassie said I was being corny, but I don't care that is what I want. I will keep you updated on what everyone has done.
Yesterday I cooked again. That's like twice in the last few week. I don't know whats gotten into me, I must be sick. I made chicken pot pie, no not the frozen kind, I made it from scratch. It was good. I even have some leftovers to take to work this week.
So my tooth that needs to be crowned keep breaking off more. I am pretty sure by the time I get to the dentist next week there will be not much tooth left. At least it dose not really hurt.
I better get going if I am going to go run.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: