Monday, March 16, 2009

Relief


Posted by Picasa
Finally I got some relief from my tooth today. It has been a bad bad weekend......My temp crown fell off my tooth on Sat. morning so all weekend long I was miserable. It really sucked big time. I did not go to work on Sat. and Sunday I worked until 1:00 and then came home. I was CRABBY! This morning I did not go to work again. I called the dentist right away this morning and he got me right in. He decided that it was best to start the root canal. I was so happy to have it done. No more tooth pain!!!!! I really don't know what all the fuss about having a root canal done is about. It really did not hurt anymore then having a cavity filled. I bet the dentist does not have many people that are happy to have a root canal.
It is so nice out today. I just took Dexter for a walk. He is recovering well from being neutered. He can finally walk more then a foot without having to stop. Yesterday afternoon I had both Charlie and Dexter outside. As you can see by the pictures they have finally made friends.
I hope to get out and go for a run this afternoon. I am thinking by then my mouth will be done being numb and I should have lots of energy .
Enjoy the day!
Later Sharon

No comments: