Monday, March 9, 2009

"Honey, live like you got to live." -Chuck Berry

Another weekend gone by and nothing much new with me. I worked all weekend. It sucked on Sunday because of the time change. I lost an hour of sleep so it was like I was getting up at 3:00 A. M. instead of 4:00. I was not to tired yesterday but today I am . I even went to bed last night at 8:30 and got almost 7 hours of sleep. I think it delayed reaction to the time change :)

Last night after work all I wanted to do was come home and finish my book that I had about 10 pages left in. First I had to get my dishes done and then I made my lunch for work today. I just sat down to read and my neighbor came over to chat and play with Dexter. After he left my mom called then Christa called then Amy called. I finally got to finish my book at 8:00 last night. It was really good. It is the newest Stephen King book, Duma Key. I am a big Stephen King fan, I think I have read almost all of his books. Next I am going to read The Host by Stephenie Meyer. She is the one that wrote the Twilight books. I guess it is pretty good.

So my wrist has been hurting like crazy the last week or so. I think it has a lot to do with archery. It is a good thing archery season is almost over.

Today Noel is bringing me some fish into work that he caught yesterday. I am excited to have a meal of fish. I have not had fresh fish since last summer. To bad I have to be the one to cook them. Maybe I could talk someone into cooking them for me........

That's it for today.
Later
Sharon

No comments: