Thursday, November 6, 2008

"There is a fine line between criticism and personal attack."

It is back to work for me today. It has been a long day but that is ok, I get paid to have this long day. It is so dark out today. They are talking rain/snow mix for tonight and the next few days. The high for Fri. is going to be 39. I guess Fall is finally here to stay. The people who live across the street from me have a big maple tree and all of the leaves are blowing over to my yard. So now I am going to have to rake them all up. I should have done it yesterday but I did not have time. I did manage to cook a real supper last night for the first time in over a week. Of course I did not get to eat it until 7:30. I hate eating that late. I remember the good old days when I would never eat ANYTHING after 7:00. Of course I never really ate anything before 7:00 either.
The insurance adjuster came to my house today while I was at work. My roof is all ok but the window trim and downspouts will need replacing. I am glad the roof is good, I would have hated to have that work done. It is such a mess. So I hope my dealings with hail are done. I have had my fair share over the past 3 years!
Tonight I am going to shoot for awhile and I hope to get to bed early. That is about it for today.
Later Sharon

No comments: