Friday, November 7, 2008

Elliptical Be GONE!!

I sold my elliptical last night! A person came up from Rochester and bought it. I got $1000. for it. I was happy about that. 2nd Wind said they would give me $870. So it was worth putting it on Craig's List. Now I am going to have to go to Mankato and buy my bike trainer. I even have 20% off at the Spoke so it will be even cheaper. I am excited to be able to get back on the bike since it seems I cannot do anything else.
Today it was snowing on my way to work. The road were not bad at all but some stupid person decided that they should drive no faster then 40 on hwy 3. It took forever to get to work. I did not know it was snowing until I went out the door this morning. I wish I had put my work boots on, might feet might get a little wet today!
I better get back to dreaming about my bike!
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye you should take back roads, then you won't get stuck behind slow people, hahahaha