Friday, November 14, 2008

Become your own Buffy: fight your Demons.

It is back to work for me today. I am tired because I was out way to late last night. I did what people do in small towns and went to a high school event. I went to the Marching Band Indoor Classic concert. I know several people that have kids in it and they are always telling me how good it is and telling me I should go. So the other day Rick asked if I wanted to go so I said sure. Now I was not to excited about it because parents always say that whatever there kids do is great so I figured it would be a little boring. But to my surprise it was good. I guess all the hype in Waseca about the marching band is true. I was impressed. So I did not get to bed last night until 10:00, way past my bedtime.
So this morning I got up at my usual time of 4:05 to get ready for work. I found out that having a hairstyle that I have to put a little time into is going to suck. I did not leave my house until 5:07. I am usually on the road by 4:58. So needless to say I am going to have to get up earlier now. I guess it is ok because I have had lots of people tell me they like my hair today.
I have had a busy day at work. I had a medical at 7:30, that is way to early for me to actually have to work. I like to get to work read all the reports and do all the morning stuff I need to do and then about 7:00 I like to sit down and eat my breakfast and read the news paper. Today that was thrown way off. I also had a fire alarm at noon, just when I was going to sit down for lunch. Maybe someone is telling me that I should stop eating so much!
That's it for today.
Later Sharon


No comments: