Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Need OF A Haircut


This is a picture of me on Aug. 21 1963 before I had my first haircut. I am getting my hair cut and colored on Wed. It is really in need of it. I always let it go way to long before I make the appointment. Today I was suppose to go to Amy's to help her paint but I fingered since Cassie is not coming down that I do not have to either. Anyhow Adam is home he can do it. They don't need me :) I had to meet Amy, Adam and Liam at Ricks house to let them in so we could put all the frozen apple pies in his freezer. Amy wants to clean out her freezer to get it ready for all the deer meat they will be getting. Then I braved the freezing rain and went to Walmart. Even though I only needed a few things I spent $72.00. I don't know how it happened. I always spend way more then I want to and then I still do not have anything good to eat. Tonight Rick and I are going to wine tasting deal out at Farm America. I guess it is really good, they have it ever year. Lots of food and wine to try. A couple from the archery club that we know will also be there. After that we are going to the club to shoot. I hope I a sober. Well I better get back to cleaning. My house is a mess.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

"I hope I a sober"??? i don't think your sober now, are you??? you better put down the bottle and get over here and paint!!!