Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fat Ass


I am pretty sure this is what my ass is going to look like pretty soon. Yesterday I tried on my black dress pants and I could hardly get them over my big but. Granted they are a size 0, but they fit me perfect last year! I was not very happy. I don't know if this biking stuff is worth the big but I am getting. Of course I have not been on my bike for 3 weeks now so maybe all the muscles has tuned into fat. I am sure that is it.....I am getting the dreaded BECKER BUT!
So I have come to the conclusion that I cannot do my elliptical anymore. When I used it on Tue. my leg hurt for 3 days. I hurt as bad as when I run. So now I have to get rid of it for sure. I listed it on Craigslist a couple of days ago. No takers yet. They will take it at 2nd Wind but I hoped to sell it on my own so I could get a little more money for it. I will give it one more week.
I went hunting yesterday after work. It was so nice out. I should be able hunt Mon. Tue. and Wed. of this week if it does not rain.
I guess I better go I am a little busy today at work.
Later Sharon

No comments: