Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CELEBRATE!



It is time to celebrate! The election is done! I am happy to see that Obama has won. Lets hope that he can bring this country around. It need a lot of work and he and all of the government has a lot to do to make us proud again. I have high hopes.
At about 5:30 we had a big hail storm come through Waseca. The picture I took of the hail was at 8:30 this morning. That is how much hail we had that 3 hours later it was still on the ground. I have some hail damage to my house. I am going to have to call my insurance today. I think that I am cursed when it comes to hail. I have had two cars have major damage and now my house. At least my car was in the garage. Today I am babysitting Liam because Amy had to go to the Doctor. She is having contractions and has started to swell up like she did with Liam. The Doctor wanted her to come in ASAP. She still has 2 months to go so it is a little early for her to have new baby. So it is a good thing I was home today to watch Liam. I have not had him at my house in forever. He keeps me very busy. I told Amy when new baby comes I think I can only watch new baby or Liam because I will be just to hard to watch both of them! It back to work on Thur. five 12 hour days for me.
Later Sharon

No comments: