Sunday, March 27, 2011

The only thing I miss....

Giant Avail Advanced 1

Today we went to Faribault to shoot a 300 round. Rick shot another 300 60X. I shot 290 34X, not very good. But it was worth going to Faribault because on the way home we stopped at the Broaster. The chicken at the Broaster is the only thing I miss about Faribault. There really is no better chicken then they make at the Broaster. It is a big treat for me to stop there and get it. I go there about twice a year. So I guess it will be another 6 months before I go again.
Above is the picture of the bike I want to get. Rick and I took our bikes over to the bike shop to be tuned for the summer and on the way over Rick said I should really think about up grading my bike. The one I have is okay but this one is way better. Of course it going to cost me but I think it will be worth it. It will most likely be the last road bike I will ever buy. This year I am going to do a lot more biking and a lot less running. I cannot run most of the races I usually run because I work on the weekends of the races. So it will be a good summer to do some biking. Rick and I really have a lot of fun biking together. I am looking forward to having the time to do a lot more biking since we will not have a house to remodel this summer. We are going to get going on the last few major projects we have left on the house as soon as archery is done in a couple of weeks. That way we will have all summer to just have fun doing what we want to do.
Yesterday Rick and I had a date day. After we went to the bike shop we went out for lunch and then went to a movie. After the movie we went to Kohl's and picked out a new bedspread since Morgan decided that she should chew up our old one. When we got home we watched another movie and UFC. It was  a good day. It is nice to have a weekend where we really had nothing pressing to do.
I have one more day off then it is back to work. I sure love having 4 day weekends!
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

yum, I miss that chicken too, and the mashed potatoes!!