Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Job Rick!!!!


Today Rick went to New Ulm to shoot in a money archery shoot and he won the whole thing! He had a great time and did super good shooting. Not only did he win $160 he also won a target worth $150. Well worth going down to shoot. I went  along for the ride and to get out of the house for awhile. It was  a good time.
Yesterday I felt like crap again, not to happy about that but I am sure each day will get better. I made a delish clean eating meal last night for supper. It was a crispy chicken sandwich and it was super easy to make. Tonight Rick is going to cook us up some brats for supper. I am glad to be able to grill out again.
We took Morgan and Dexter for a walk when we get home. Morgen is getting much better now walking. Tonight we are going to rent UFC on pay per view. We are going to spend some of Ricks winnings :)
Later Sharon

No comments: